Thursday, June 14, 2012
Weekend Getaway-Big Bear Lake
I had planned on packing earlier today but now it is after ten and procrastination has gotten the best of me and instead of actually packing I have put together an outfit that I would love to be wearing while exploring around the lake.
sunnies, as opposed to making my very awkward squinty face.
2. I very rarely walk out the door without wearing a cardigan and I love everything about this one.
3. I try not to wear t-shirts these days because I spent the majority of my life wearing nothing but t-shirts, I would however stop my moratorium for this whale of a good time tee.
4. These sandals look cute enough to not be embarrassed for wearing but also comfy enough to hike to Castle Rock.
5. I love colored shorts (and pants), I also love that these are long enough that I wouldn't have to worry about showing too much.
6. Of course a cute bag rounds out the look and this one is perfect because it is a camera bag so I can make sure to capture all of my adventures.
So that is my very colorful outfit that I would love to wear in Big Bear, I guess I better go start actually packing my bag with things I actually own.