Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Weekend Getaway-Big Bear Lake

Tomorrow morning Patrick and I are heading down to Big Bear Lake with his family for the weekend to help his parents move in permanently to a cabin that they have had near the lake since, well, practically since forever. Patrick's parents had planned on moving down to their cabin when they retired but when his Dad recently got a job offer, the move came a little sooner than anticipated. I am so happy that they will be living in their dream location but have to admit that I am pretty bummed that they wont be near us anymore. Why is it that the older I get the more I want to have family near by?

I had planned on packing earlier today but now it is after ten and procrastination has gotten the best of me and instead of actually packing I have put together an outfit that I would love to be wearing while exploring around the lake.
 1. Keeping the sun out of my eyes would look a lot cuter if I were wearing these cute sunnies, as opposed to making my very awkward squinty face.

2. I very rarely walk out the door without wearing a cardigan and I love everything about this one.

3. I try not to wear t-shirts these days because I spent the majority of my life wearing nothing but t-shirts, I would however stop my moratorium for this whale of a good time tee.

4. These sandals look cute enough to not be embarrassed for wearing but also comfy enough to hike to Castle Rock.

5. I love colored shorts (and pants), I also love that these are long enough that I wouldn't have to worry about showing too much.

6. Of course a cute bag rounds out the look and this one is perfect because it is a camera bag so I can make sure to capture all of my adventures.

So that is my very colorful outfit that I would love to wear in Big Bear, I guess I better go start actually packing my bag with things I actually own.

No comments:

Post a Comment