Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Back to Summer School

I am starting my summer semester today, so after a month of doing almost nothing I am about to begin the most stressful and busy seven weeks of my life and while I am nervous and excited about my classes, I thought I would put together a little compilation of things that would make going to class a little easier.

1. Botanical Notebook–I usually spend a good amount of time picking out a notebook for the semester, I want something that is good to look at and doesn't take up too much space in my bag. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have a bunch of empty pages from my spring semester notebook so I will be using that this summer.

2. Snacks are an essential. My classes are three hours long and having something in my bag keeps me from wasting money on one of the many eateries in San Francisco.

3. My favorite pens– Sharpie pens used to be my fave and I still love them but they are impractical because they run out of ink too quickly. These however, write smoothly, last a long time, and come in a bunch of colors.

4. This backpack is perfection. The frost green is my favorite color and I have been wanting an actual backpack for awhile, I usually just use a big purse or an art bag if I am toting around a bunch of supplies. I do wish that this color was available in the Big size.

5. Sandals aren't always appropriate in San Francisco, so for the few months of warmth I want to show off my pretty painted toenails in these.

6. I am constantly snapping pictures of things that remind me with my phone but lately my phone has been stupid and the battery lasts four minutes so picture time isn't really possible, I think this camera may be just the thing to keep me feeling inspired and from smashing my phone with a hammer out of frustration.

7. Sunglasses are a necessity for me even on foggy days since my eyes are pretty sensitive to light, and you can't go wrong with these classics.

8. I already have a bike and she (I call her Sheila) is great but that doesn't stop me from lusting after this beauty. On days that I didn't feel like making the two mile walk to school I would love to be riding on this bright and cheery bike.

9. I have been using my Klean Kanteen for almost five years and I love it but with my long days at school and the warm weather my water doesn't stay as cold as I would like it to so I think that this bottle would be a great upgrade.

So those are the things that would brighten up my summer semester, is there anything I should be using/coveting and missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment