Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Dining Table Chronicles Vol. 2


I have been sanding the table like a crazy person. Actually, I think that sanding the table has in many ways kept me from becoming a crazy person. School has been really stressful and I have literally been dreaming about my projects, but the little relief I have is when I work on the table. It gives me a chance to step away from my work, let my thoughts marinate, and get re-energized for homework. I really wanted to work on this project alone but since I was sanding by hand I felt limited and really like I lacked the strength and power to fully sand down a few spots on the table so I had to bring in Patrick to sand for about an hour or two. I was so grateful to have him help because the stain was not coming out and I had sanded for several hours and seemed to not make a dent but Patrick came in and almost sanded through the table, I had to keep a close eye on him and he actually over sanded in a spot but hopefully no one notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment